American Heart Classes
CPR Blended - $28.00 View Upcoming Classes
This course will provide you with an American Heart Association Health Care Provider certification or re-certification at your convenience. CPR certification online Boise Idaho,
You will learn single-rescuer and team basic life support for adults, children and infants through 5 interactive exercises, scenarios and a written test. You will learn how to recognize life-threatening emergencies, provide high-quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilation and provide early use of an AED. Course also teaches relief of choking.
Please follow the link below to the American Heart Association online course catalog and select the option that is best for you. Once you complete the course please return to this website and select a date to sign up for the skills check off portion of the class on the calendar. Please bring your on-line blended course completion certification on the day of your skills check off to receive your CPR certification and AHA card.
CPR Original - $50.00 View Upcoming Classes
The American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers classroom course is designed to provide a wide variety of healthcare professionals with the ability to recognize several life-threatening emergencies, provide CPR, use an AED, and relieve choking in a safe, timely and effective manner. Initial Provider Course requires approximately 4.5 hours to complete, including skills practice and skills testing. Renewal Course requires approximately 4 hours, including skills practice and skills testing card.
- Key changes in basic life support, reflecting the new science from the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Critical concepts of high-quality CPR
- The American Heart Association Chain of Survival
- 1-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- 2-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- Differences between adult, child and infant rescue techniques
- Bag-mask techniques for adult, child and infant
- Rescue breathing for adult, child and infant
- Relief of choking for adult, child and infant
- CPR with an advanced airway*
Please follow the link to the calendar for available dates and registration.